Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

List of US Universities with Masters In Health Informatics

http://mastersinhealthinformatics.com/universities-with-masters-in-health-informatics-degree-programs/

I am posting a lot about the US recently.  This list is quite an extensive one for Health Informatics.  I have seen PhD programs in Health Informatics.  One curriculum for a University in Florida had courses very different from the ones I was required to take, for example, Anatomy, SQL Programming, and Datbase Management, were all individual courses.  I did not have to take anatomy, but in fact I have been invited to see surgical skills training and an autopsy in an anatomy lab in the next few weeks.  Thought it would help expand my knowledge of technology used in skills training by pathologists.

Browsing these university programs is interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment