Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ehealth enabled Word Cloud with NVivo

I have tried experimenting with NVivo on some research data we collected from an online survey. Using the website for this blog I created a PDF and imported it into NVivo, ran a query, and created this Word Cloud for the site. This isn't for the entire site, but I think it is an intriguing picture of the weather patterns the data is sending forth.

I went back to the drawing board and make a Word Cloud for as much as the website I could get into Adobe Acrobat before it "ran out of memory" - about 1300 pages. The word count frequencies on the top 40 words was much much higher but the cloud still looks about the same as I will post it here. By the way, there are much better uses for NVivo, but this is the most fun so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment