Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Monday, September 24, 2012

eSight - another Startrek spin off?

I read about this story in the local newspaper because a local person was one of the first to try the eSight goggles, and could see her husband's face and her two kids' for the first time very clearly. Turned out she liked what she saw, which is a good thing.  The technology behind eSight is company of people who I recognize because I used to work (on the margins at least) of Ottawa Silicon Valley.


eSight


eSight Corp is an early commercial stage privately held company that has developed intelligent video eyewear for people challenged by degenerative eye diseases.  We are primarily focused on eSight Eyewear – assistive technology that helps people with low vision lead more independent lives at home and at work.
Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment