Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Monday, July 30, 2012

Tetherless World Constellation

http://tw.rpi.edu/web/

This educational and research program at Rensselaer University is fascinating.  The name of the program - Tetherless World Constellation - itself is intriguing. Yes, the WWW is anything but tethered. There are health informatics programs of study here, though it is just one of the X in what they call Xinformatics - general areas of informatics study.   I notice that the template for the website is the garland theme in Drupal, one I used to use, and I like the way they have designed the navigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment