Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Privacy and Security for Patient Portals: 2012 Guidelines for the Protection of Health Information Special Edition

COACH special edition on patient portals
The COACH 2012 Special Edition "Privacy and Security for Patient Portals 2012 Guidelines for the Protection of Health Information Special Edition", has just been released. I got my web version copy in advance last week because I was a member of the Expert Group who initially drafted it.  The final product looks really good, and presents the hard work of the volunteer group really well. Highly recommended reading if you are at all thinking of implementing or using patient portals, otherwise known as electronic Personal Health Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment