Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Humans TV Series Reviews on IEEG


I noticed two reviews on the Institute for Ethics & Emerging Technology on the new TV Series "Humans".

Spoiler alert in effect, but here is the review by Adrian Cull.
Here is the review by Nicole Sallak Anderson.

I have not seen the TV series but I think the ideas for this kind of science fiction were mined from the film directed by Steven Spielberg in 2001 called  "AI".

As one reviewer for the Humans TV series says, it is good that the public is starting to think about the ethics of this technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment