Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ehealth Saskatchewan public survey on personal health records

Saw this news story:
http://www.canhealth.com/
News2029.html
"eHealth Saskatchewan is polling the public on its website, www.ehealth-sk.ca, to discover whether the residents of the province would like to see development of a Personal Health Record, and if so, what they would like to see in it."

eHealth Saskatchewan Public Message from eHealth Saskatchewan on Vimeo.


This to me is a credible thing to do.  Most surveys of the public attitudes towards electronic health records show a great interest in them.  An equally high percentage are concerned with the privacy and security of their health records. Sounds like Saskatchewan is sizing up the feasibility of a provincial architecture for the personal health record.  I would like to see the results of the survey.  

2 comments:

  1. This was a great read Michael! I came across your blog while I was reading articles on Electronic Health Records because a coworker was telling me about it. I'm going to make sure to show this blog to him, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can anything useful for your work here. Feel free to contribute as you see fit. All the best. Michael J. Wilson

    ReplyDelete