Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Journal of Medical Internet Research - Good!

Recently out of the blue in spite of Canadian anti-spam laws I have been receiving email updates from the Journal of Medical Internet Research. This is no problem with me. I think the JMIR is the best eHealth journal out there. I think I may even have applied for a job doing web stuff for them once. I have 8 years experience as a technical editor for an open access academic journal plus a diploma in web design and development. Anyway, if there is one eHealth journal I would read all the time and / or want to be published in, it would be the JMIR.






No comments:

Post a Comment