Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

LIfe Extension for All: Global Future Congress Announces "Avatar"

I think life extension research is a major component of ehealth. I might even venture to say it is the purpose of ehealth, but I know that sounds like idle speculation. The Global Future Congress reminds me about something I read in one of the books by Ray Kuzweil, that if people really wanted to achieve an objective they could organize something like the historic "Manhattan Project" and make a super human effort. Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/595157#ixzz1o3UsaZbE

No comments:

Post a Comment