Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Knowing is better ads on this site

http://www.knowingisbetter.ca/ Since I added google ads on this site, I have been following what kind of ads pop up. Most of them have been good, maybe even relevant to what this blog is about. I found the Infoway ad to Knowing is Better is popping up quite a lot. By mistake I clicked the link to it off my site, which you are not supposed to do according to the "contract" with Google. I am going to label this a consumer health informatics, and start a new label called "infoway". Not sure "Knowing is Better" would be an appropriate label. Who knows what that might mean, right?

1 comment: