Featured Post

Hacking Health in Hamilton Ontario - Let's hear that pitch!

What compelled me to register for a weekend Health Hackathon? Anyway, I could soon be up to my ears in it. A pubmed search on Health Hack...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

If I ugrade my EHR I can lose the ads?

I am totally new to Blogger and yesterday I signed up for Google Ad Sense. Was trying to get the idea on how clicks translate into cash. This blog will never accumulate that much interest. One day soon I will see how the ads look when they appear on the side navigation or wherever it is I choose they should appear. This made me think today about Practice Fusions - a FREE web-based Electronic Health Record systems for small medical practices. Nothing is free in this world however, and if you upgrade with a monthly fee you will actually lose the advertisements on your EHR pages. I could try to make a joke about that, but I just can't see one right now, so will have to try later. http://www.practicefusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment